perte de signal’s rustines_lab is an open and flexible production space, which, in the form of a lab-gallery, presents and mediates between different digital art practices. Versatile and designed specifically for digital art creation, it opens the way to innovative modes of engaging and developing new audiences. As a space for experimentation, it is conducive to creating new experiences in the art practice.
Dedicated to strengthening digital arts practices, it provides artists with research-creation programs to help them produce installations, projections, performances, and/or interventions.
- Research_creation labs
- Research_creation Residencies
- Projet émergent for emerging artists
- SONDES Residencies for artists from the southern francophony
- Open Source research residencies & master class
rustines_lab offers specialized facilities such as a 4K post-production studio, a fully-equipped 3D/4K multicam studio for recording and streaming, an electronics workshop, a meeting space, and a soundproof lab for performances and installations. In addition, the lab is equipped with high-end projection and audio equipment for showing projections.
- Productive research group (PRG)
- modu_lab interships for diversity
- Digital art practice outreach
- Multicam documentation of works/projects
- Production of video documentation
- Rental of equipment and production spaces
- Professional consulting services